Wednesday, December 23, 2020

As I work towards making my first guided meditations recordings, I can have difficulty in working in a realm in which I have no expertise. Technology.

I often am not gentle with myself for not knowing what to do next.  I am the mighty farfari,  undaunted by and a remover of obstacles!  How could I lack knowledge?

Typically when confused, I will call upon others to assist me in figuring out the logistics of a technological challenged individual navigating through unknown territory.  Some assist me, others listen but offer no guidance.

Much like our energy charging and rising in meditation, the search for knowledge in this area is surrounded by darkness.   Little by little as I breakthrough, I remember the message of one I respect greatly.

"farfari, you have great compassion for others. When you are hurting, treat yourself with the same gentle compassion that would treat a crying baby, or an injured animal".

Would I condone scolding a small child attempting to learn a new skill, that I so easily scold myself for?

Would I condone ignoring the cries of a wounded dog?

It is always a journey, step by step.   I must learn that I will never know it all, and when I accept that, I can learn in peace.

Kindness-farfari

No comments:

Post a Comment

Solipsist Sunset (feat. DJ No Crust)