Friday, February 5, 2021

 What lessons have I learned recently?

I am always open to new experiences and opportunities for growth.

I recently began attempting to assist a group about meditation in a facebook group, a medium I had never utilized before.

It quickly became apparent to me that the goal of the group was not to assist anyone in their practice, but rather for the group to have a competition about who was more enlightened and correct.

I had suspicions that the underlying motivation for the group was financial and not spiritual.

When I offered my resignation and removal from group, after being told I made someone uncomfortable for offering friendship and support for troubles they were posting about ?  it was initially refused which I found greatly amusing.

The self-aggrandizing was something I could no longer tolerate.  

I will continue to learn this lesson.   The internet is often a place for those who place their words as their reality, when their reality is far less spiritual.

This medium can reach millions, but can be a poor excuse for looking someone in the eye, and reading their body language, and intent in person.

Do not be fooled like I was.

-farfari




No comments:

Post a Comment

Solipsist Sunset (feat. DJ No Crust)